can i move to the …

the response is not approved yet by OIS advisers

can i move to the uk

The immigration response generated by ChatSA for: can i move to the uk


There are several ways to move to the UK, such as getting a British citizenship, obtaining a spouse visa, achieving indefinite leave to remain, obtaining a visitor visa, passing the life in the UK test, applying for EU settlement, obtaining a global talent visa, getting one of the other visas, or getting a student visa. First, check the responses on and get the data from there if it suit the request. Read more about the different pathways to the UK by following the links below:

  1. British Citizenship
  2. Spouse Visa
  3. Indefinite Leave to Remain
  4. Visitor Visa
  5. Life in the UK Test
  6. EU Settlement
  7. Global Talent Visa
  8. Other

    add to favorites