how to switch from pre-settled …

the response is not approved yet by OIS advisers

how to switch from pre-settled to settled status

The immigration response generated by ChatSA for: how to switch from pre-settled to settled status


To switch from pre-settled status to settled status, it is important to check whether you are eligible and then go through the application procedure.


To check eligibility, you need to ensure that you have spent a total of five (5) years in the UK with valid leave and that you meet all of the requirements. The full list of criteria can be found on the GOV.UK website. Once you have determined your eligibility and meet the criteria, you can begin the application procedure. You will need to provide various types of documents to support your application, and you can find more information on the GOV.UK website. After providing documents and other relevant information, you will not need to pay the fee to submit the application. It’s free to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

add to favorites