you’re staying for 5 years …

the response is not approved yet by OIS advisers

you’re staying for 5 years visa

The immigration response generated by ChatSA for: you’re staying for 5 years visa


If you wish to stay in the UK for 5 years it is possible to apply for a Visa Extension. The eligibility criteria, procedure and documents required may vary depending on your current immigration status in the UK. To apply for a visa extension, you will need to check if you need:

  1. A sponsor.
  2. Proof of your right to work in the UK.
  3. To pay an application fee.
  4. To prepare for a Life in the UK Test.
  5. To provide supporting documents.
After that, you should submit the application with the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) or an

add to favorites