Tell me how to get …

the response is approved by OIS advisers

Tell me how to get Indefinite Leave to Remain

The immigration response generated by ChatSA for: Tell me how to get Indefinite Leave to Remain


If you need to obtain Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK, you can find all the essential information on the OnlineImmigrant website.

Generally, the following steps must be done:

  1. Check if you qualify for ILR according to the UK Immigration rules.
  2. Collect all the documents required.
  3. Submit the application.
  4. Attend an interview at the Home Office if you need.
  5. Receive a response.
It is recommended to consult with a qualified immigration adviser or solicitor, who can help you in the process. Furthermore, it would be beneficial to learn more about the requirements, forms and how to apply for ILR online on the website.

add to favorites